Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Coffee, car accidents and other random things.

Let's talk about coffee. Mmmm. I am working with a naturopath on a host of health problems. Recently, we were battling good old candida and I showed up as sensitive to coffee. For the better part of two months I had almost NO coffee. Now, I don't love the idea of being addicted to anything, but I also love my morning cuppa all by myself before the whole family gets up. So, while I was able to still enjoy morning tea, I am feeling more like myself with my coffee again. I can't drink much because I find it makes me jittery now, but that first cup in the morning is magic. :)

I am keeping my fifteen year old daughter home today. We were in a car accident on March 12. I live on the "wet" coast of Canada and we got hung up on some slush and lost control on the highway. Let's just say it could have been many, many times worse, particularly since there was a semi behind me in the other lane. I am doing remarkably well, but my daughter is suffering quite a bit with back and neck pain. We have appointments; hers to do with the recent accident and mine to do with long standing pain from a drunk hitting the two of us when she was just a little more than a year old. I hope we have hit our quota for MVAs. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment