Thursday, March 25, 2010

RevAbs

So, I started a new program last week called RevAbs. It is capoeira based and it sucks and rocks all at once. lol. I liked the capoeira aspects of Turbo Jam so I thought this might be a good workout for me. It is interesting. First of all, my TSH is at the highest level it has ever been in my life (5.07) but for once I have a doctor who is not interested in treating it. My naturopath is trying something new with me and we hope it will work because if it doesn't, drugs are the only option left. If it comes to that, then I will deal, but in the meantime, we have to try. Anyway, having a sluggish thyroid sure makes it a challenge to get all the way through a 45 minute workout, but it also makes me all the prouder each time I do it. Basically, I am functioning on guts and determination at this point because the alternative is to keep getting sicker and weaker and I can't do that. Someone has to be here to care for my kids as they get older. I have about 60 pounds to lose. Heaven help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment