Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Mommy bragging rights

So, I have two beautiful daughters; Melissa, who is seventeen and getting ready to graduate this summer (sigh!) and Sarah, who is thirteen and keeps my life very interesting! Miss is my mini-me; she is artistic, goofy and flakey, but with a huge heart and lots of love to go around. Sarah is mini-Daddy, also goofy, but more practical, smart and way too quick with a come-back for me. I'm one of those people who comes up with a great comeback about an hour later. :( She is still big hearted but much more pragmatic than either Miss or I am. Anyway, I love and adore these girls and am blessed as a mommy to have teenagers who still love me and want to spend time with me. I am also privileged to share in the experience of watching Melissa open her first Etsy store! :) You can find it at http://www.etsy.com/shop/Missallaneous Tell her I sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment