Saturday, March 24, 2012

What a week!

This week has been all over the place and I am trying very hard to just take it easy and rest today. First of all, Thursday was two weeks since my Lasik surgery. Over all, I am thrilled with the results. It's hard to explain the difference to people who have bad vision in both eyes (or good vision in both eyes!) but my depth perception is vastly improved and I can see so much better even just with the left eye. I had hoped it would be a wee bit clearer, but it may still improve a little and even if it doesn't, it is incredibly improved. I can actually watch tv, read a book or play on my laptop without headaches now. I do wonder how long it will be before I think I should reach for my glasses before sitting down to my laptop, though! :)

This week was also a bit of a rough week emotionally. Even in marriages where two people are very much in love, there are rough times and this week was one of them. I am thankful to be married to a man who sees things through, even if there are times I wish he would talk and communicate a bit more!

Tomorrow is the big concert day! I has really crept up on me and I hope against hope that we don't let our teacher down. Or, that I don't at least. The countertenor is young and gifted and exudes confidence as does my dear friend Mary-Jo who is our Mezzo soprano. It promises to be a beautiful spring day and I am very much looking forward to it. I have a sore throat, so thoughts and prayers are very much appreciated. :)

It is two weeks until our cruise! So much happening all at once! I can't wait to go and blog all about Freedom of the Seas. I have heard so many wonderful things about Royal Carribean.

No comments:

Post a Comment